UX/UI Designer with frontend skills - Madrid
We are looking for an enthusiastic designer with frontend skills to join our growing development team. We are looking for professionals passionate about shaping the next generation of innovators and humanitarian developers.
If you have excellent visual, user experience, product and interaction skills and a passion for web applications innovation, then we would like to meet you! You will have a high degree of responsibility and ownership over the development of new features to improve and enhance mission-critical visuals.
At Relief Applications we help humanitarian organisation to better respond to crises by providing the right innovation and technology to assist those affected by disaster and conflicts.
We run several innovative projects using AI (virtual assistant) and is looking at developing its machine learning capabilities. You will be part of the innovation task force, imagining and creating cutting edge solutions to change the how we help those affected by disasters.
- Ensure a cohesive and optimized user experience across all Relief Applications products,
- Develop innovative digital solutions for institutional projects and complex service requests,
- Design and develop microsites for targeted projects,
- Manage workflow and maintain tight deadlines of multiple, simultaneous projects, with prioritization guidance from Managers,
- Exchange knowledge and support among internal teams,
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Experience with design and UX/UX tools like Axure, Framer.js etc. This includes the ability to create quick prototypes based on ideas and be able to test it out with various stakeholders in order to create a better user experience.
- Strong familiarity with coding programs (ex. Angular, React, HTML, CSS). This also includes strong communication skills especially when working with developers.
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of web and mobile technologies and ideally some experience that extends beyond-screen based designs.
- Proven capability of working on a project from the concept to the final design package.
- Ability to design and prototype UI for web and mobile platforms
- Eye for design and UX consistency across platforms
- Have a passion for coding
- Flexible attitude and passion, proactive and easy going
- Excellent analytical and intuitive problem-solving skills
- Able to learn to new technologies quickly
- Spanish indeterminate contract - €20-26k depending on experience
Relief Applications offers gratification for the internship, Internship contract.
We ideally need someone for 6 months, starting in ASAP.
Due to the nature of this position, only candidates legally eligible to work in the EU/EEA may apply.
Please send your resume and your cover letter to email@example.com